Acetate

by rnb10

After finding how easy it was to machine stitch into different materials to fabric I started to experiment with what I could find, I was interested in how the cotton would appear on the acetate with it being transparent and wanted to practice different stitches to see what outcome I could get.

I found that it worked really well and I quite like the idea of combining the stitch with my illustrations using acetate rather than stitching straight onto the image, this way I could layer up the acetate and create different effects to document the disease.

IMG_7017 IMG_7018 IMG_7020 IMG_7021

Advertisements