Tuesday 26th November 2013
I really enjoyed the group crit today and found the feedback from both Marianne and my peers extremely helpful with improving my exhibition piece. I was slightly lost with how I was going to finalise my piece, I did not know what I could produce to good quality with the time left that I had.
- Alzheimer’s – illustration of brain scans – degeneration.
- Raising awareness of disease.
- Disease can be caught at a younger age – specific age.
- Work on paper with combination of machine and hand stitch.
- Series of 12 images – brain sized images – collection.
- Creative with display – doesn’t have to be on wall.
- Series – could be more chaotic/confusion – colours show this.